 Local / Deutschland / 196
Re: Help me find LEGO in Frankfurt or in Fulda
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 04:04:41 GMT

Hi, Ralph!

Hi, Ralph!  Thanks for your kind offer.  I will be in Germany from March 7th
through 13th.  It'll be great if I can meet you guys in Frankfurt; it's always
better to visit a place with somebody from there.  Probably I'll mostly be
staying in Fulda, but I'll be happy to come visit Frankfurt for sightseeing/
Lego shopping with you guys!  Just tell me which day will suit your schedule.
Right now the only day I know I won't be available is Friday, 10th.  I'll try
to stay in touch with you guys.  We can e-mail each other with more details.

In lugnet.loc.de, Ralph Döring writes:
Hi Yuki,

I´ve been to Fulda 2 weeks ago and must report that one of the two toyshops
just closed down. I wasn´t able to get ot the second one as it is not located
in the city centre and I didn´t have a car. However there are 2 department
stores that have the normal range of Legos (including Bellville and Scala as I
remember).
If you want to visit a very nice toyshop, I recomend you go to the one in
Frankfurt city centre at Konstablerwache (U&S-trainstation). It´s 2 minutes
away from Hertie which is a big departmentstore that you should check out as
well.
I have just posted a message to Thorsten. Maybe we can work out a combined
Sightseeing/Legoshopping plan for Frankfurt. Let us know when you´ll be in the
city. Maybe we can meet and show you places ourselfs.

Regards, dö