 Local / Deutschland / 187
186  |  188
Subject:
Help me find LEGO in Frankfurt or in Fulda
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 02:21:03 GMT

I'll be visiting Frankfurt and Fulda next month and I'm wondering if there are
any great places to shop for LEGO there.  Is there a LEGO outlet or a big
toystore that I could go to?  I'll appreciate your help.  Vielen Dank!