 Local / Deutschland / 192
Re: Help me find LEGO in Frankfurt or in Fulda
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 15:44:01 GMT

Hi Yuki,

I´ve been to Fulda 2 weeks ago and must report that one of the two toyshops
just closed down. I wasn´t able to get ot the second one as it is not located
in the city centre and I didn´t have a car. However there are 2 department
stores that have the normal range of Legos (including Bellville and Scala as I
remember).
If you want to visit a very nice toyshop, I recomend you go to the one in
Frankfurt city centre at Konstablerwache (U&S-trainstation). It´s 2 minutes
away from Hertie which is a big departmentstore that you should check out as
well.
I have just posted a message to Thorsten. Maybe we can work out a combined
Sightseeing/Legoshopping plan for Frankfurt. Let us know when you´ll be in the
city. Maybe we can meet and show you places ourselfs.

Regards, dö

In lugnet.loc.de, Torsten Fresemann writes:

Hi Yuki,

I have no idea about Fulda but I've got the Frankfurt shops under control.
There's two TRUs, the large department stores and some smaller toy
shops/chains. Not that many, however, and presently there are no worthwhile
offers out there, in my opinion.
Do let me know what theme/specific sets you are looking for and I'll tell you
availability and prices.

Sayonara,
Torsten

Thanks, Torsten!  What I'll be looking for is girl sets (Scala and Belville),
since most toystores here in the US do not carry any of those.  I expect to be
able to get to the TRU's and the department store by some kind of public
transportation.  Do you happen to know the addresses of the stores or the • names
of the closest bus stop/subway station?  Are there any smaller toystores in
downtown area where I could just walk to?  It sure isn't easy to try to find a
place I don't know at all.  Also, does any of the stores you mentioned carry
discontinued sets?  I'm despereately looking for some Paradisa sets also.

Sayonara.  (Sprichst Du Japanisch?)
Yuki