 Local / Canada / 1918
Re: Crazy Zellers sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:57:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher wrote:
Greetings,

Jean-Marc just phoned me (in Halifax).  He has hit the Zellers in Sidney
and North Sidney (Cape Breton).  All LEGO is scanning in at 50% off, on
top of some previous reductions of 50% off (total 75% off).  Example,
the surveillance van is $8.  Don't know if this is national, but worth
checking out.

I wish I had a car!

I wish I found out about this earlier!  The surveillance car at $17 is already a
decent price (considering it's a $40 set) but for $8?!  AAAAHH!!

Well I shouldn't be spending money on LEGO now anyway.

-Bryan