 Local / Canada / 1904
Re: Crazy Zellers sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 01:55:16 GMT

G'Day
Found two 1000 pc Strata tubs, 4 green base plates, (no large grey left),
couple more Yoda's, two spidey subway sets and some odds and ends, between
three stores came to close to $500, gonna be a lot of overtime in the
future. :(
Cheers
Oliver
Also bought a couple of Primo and Duplo tubs for the christmas toy drives.

"Robert Horvath" <rjsahorvath@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
Hi!

What are you guys buying?  I went to three Zellers stores and I just can't
seem to find much that interests me.  I spent a couple of hundred bucks • but
a good portion of that was for potential Christmas presents for my son.

I did buy the Spiderman Train Car set, one Ferrari set and the • Surveillance
Truck (three copies) for myself.  However, there was little else when it
came to City, Train, etc.  Other than that .... Harry Potter and Bionicle.

Am I missing something in the stores around here (Kitchener/Cambridge)?

Bob

This is indeed a CRAZY sale. We discovered this just last night in Ottawa,
and we spent about $1500 last night. At one store.
Today everyone was running all over town, hitting every Zellers in sight.
I shudder to think of how much money has been shelled out today.
CRAZY indeed. Play well.

Tim Strutt