 Local / Canada / 1898
RE: Crazy Zellers sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 15:38:56 GMT

Hi!

What are you guys buying?  I went to three Zellers stores and I just can't
seem to find much that interests me.  I spent a couple of hundred bucks but
a good portion of that was for potential Christmas presents for my son.

I did buy the Spiderman Train Car set, one Ferrari set and the Surveillance
Truck (three copies) for myself.  However, there was little else when it
came to City, Train, etc.  Other than that .... Harry Potter and Bionicle.

Am I missing something in the stores around here (Kitchener/Cambridge)?

Bob

This is indeed a CRAZY sale. We discovered this just last night in Ottawa,
and we spent about $1500 last night. At one store.
Today everyone was running all over town, hitting every Zellers in sight.
I shudder to think of how much money has been shelled out today.
CRAZY indeed. Play well.

Tim Strutt