 Local / Canada / 1897
  Re: Crazy Zellers sale

(...) This is indeed a CRAZY sale. We discovered this just last night in Ottawa, and we spent about $1500 last night. At one store. Today everyone was running all over town, hitting every Zellers in sight. I shudder to think of how much money has (...) (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  RE: Crazy Zellers sale

Hi! What are you guys buying? I went to three Zellers stores and I just can't seem to find much that interests me. I spent a couple of hundred bucks but a good portion of that was for potential Christmas presents for my son. I did buy the Spiderman (...) (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Crazy Zellers sale

(...) I bought very little, but still managed to get exactly what I went in for. I picked up two copies of this bucket: (URL) I could only find one, but after some hunting about I spotted another one on the MegaBloks side of the asile and grabbed (...) (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Crazy Zellers sale

Greetings, I hit the two Zellers closest to me (Halifax, Bayers Road and Bayers Lake) last night just before closing (they aren't open Sundays in Nova Scotia). I don't know when Zellers started stocking the green 32 x 32 baseplates again, but I (...) (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Crazy Zellers sale

(...) All y'all did a pretty crappy job of cleaning shelves, given how much stock was still around the 3 stores I checked. ;] But I guess you can only have so many Yoda's. Today was a nice day for me, but bad news for my VISA card. Final stats are (...) (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Crazy Zellers sale

(...) Well for me probably the easier question is what are you *NOT* buying. (smile) I was not aware of the sale at all. I happen to go shopping for a few green base-plates, and when I went to pay, I was happily surprised with the price. After (...) (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Crazy Zellers sale

G'Day Found two 1000 pc Strata tubs, 4 green base plates, (no large grey left), couple more Yoda's, two spidey subway sets and some odds and ends, between three stores came to close to $500, gonna be a lot of overtime in the future. :( Cheers Oliver (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Crazy Zellers sale

(...) <snip> Yeah, I couldn't go TOO crazy, since I just got back from LEGOLAND with about $450 worth of stuff, spent $300 on S@H, some Pitsco DACTA loot, and then this happens. My wife tells me I owe her an elliptical cross-trainer over this one. (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Crazy Zellers sale

Thanks for the posters giving us the heads up on this sale! I went with John Guerquin this morning to hit some of the stores in Toronto. This of course, was after both us visited stores near home beforehand. I bought: 7034 Surveillance Truck 7045 (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)