 Local / Canada / 1144
Re: Canadian Lurkers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 04:04:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Adam Murtha writes:
Dean, you're not a lurker, neither is Bryan, but that's okay.  :) But you
were thinking the same thing I was, to draft new people into their local
LUG, if they are willing, of course.
And I will name names to bring out the ones who guilty of lurking! :-P

Well, I don't think I'm a lurker either, but if you're in the GTA or
Southern Ontario Area, come and meet up with us in rtlToronto, one of the
larger and most active LUGs in the world.

Check out the newsgroup:
http://www.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/

And the website:
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/

We're primarily Train/Technic, but that's no reason not to come out and hang
out, and get to know other Lego fans in the area.

Calum