 Local / Canada / 1140
Re: Canadian Lurkers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 20:35:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Robert Horvath writes:

the sale at Sears last Saturday was a dud (door crasher 25% off)...their
prices are so high (at least in Kitchener) I still didn't by anything there.

True, but that means you can get a lot of old sets there generally.
I know there's still Adventurers (Egypt) on the shelves, and it's
not uncommon to still find 6280 Pirate Ships as well.

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada