 Local / Canada / 1132
Re: Canadian Lurkers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 23:00:14 GMT

Adam Murtha wrote:

Alright, I'm calling out all of the Canadian lurkers, those of you who just
read what we do here, but don't post.  I watch all the time for new Lugnet
members who are from Canada, and there seems to be a fairly steady stream,
but none of those people post here, or anywhere for that matter.  Speak up
and be seen!  Stand up and be a proud Canadian AFOL!

<end pep rally>

Adam

Hi, I'm from Vancouver, BC. I read this area but post in lugnet.loc.ca.bc and
bc.van

And also lugnet.org.vlc
<Soapbox>
Anyone in Vancouver or sounding area should join the VLC. Help out and promote
our hobby.
</Soapbox>
Dean
--