 Local / Canada / 1131
1130  |  1132
Subject:
Canadian Lurkers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:54:19 GMT

Alright, I'm calling out all of the Canadian lurkers, those of you who just
read what we do here, but don't post.  I watch all the time for new Lugnet
members who are from Canada, and there seems to be a fairly steady stream,
but none of those people post here, or anywhere for that matter.  Speak up
and be seen!  Stand up and be a proud Canadian AFOL!

<end pep rally>

Adam