 Local / Canada / 1139
Re: Canadian Lurkers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 03:23:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Robert Horvath writes:
Hello,

This thread has the feel of an AA meeting....I'm Bob from Kitchener and I'm
an AFOL.

I post occasionally but usually just relating to Zellers sales...by the way
the sale at Sears last Saturday was a dud (door crasher 25% off)...their
prices are so high (at least in Kitchener) I still didn't by anything there.

I enjoy Trains and oolllddd sets (I'm 45..birthday tomorrow)...I should have
made it to the meeting in Toronto last week with my two Legohead boys but
didn't get around to it.  I hope we will be seeing some pictures posted soon
(maybe their there already...I just have not checked yet)

I have the luxury of being close to the Lego Outlet in St. Jacobs so I visit
the shop every two weeks or so for new items or bargoons.

Bob

Hey Bob,

have you ever thought about coming to Toronto for some of the local Lego
events.  Yes, there was a train event this past weekend....just look up
in the newsgroup www.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto (there are several
different places where pictures are located numbering over 400 different
pics...)

Here's the main "repository" of pictures:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-081101-index.html

Benjamin Medinets