 Local / Canada / 1137
Re: Canadian Lurkers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:58:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Rose Regner writes:
I have been lurking, I am Canadian, but I live in Idaho. I have been reading
the posts because I am going to the Toronto area to visit my cousins ( and
Aunts & Uncles) in two weeks. I haven't seen some of them for almost 20
years.

Heh.  Just don't do what a friend of mine did on a cross-country trip.  "Hi
Aunt (name)!  I'm at the Tim Horton's down the street, can I come and visit
you?"  <grin>

James
- definately not lurking