 Local / Canada / 1130
Re: Heads up: Vision Command Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 18:49:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Heather Patey writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Matthias Jetleb writes:
The Toys R Us at Victoria Terrace (Victoria Park and Lawrence) has the
Vision Command sets on sale for $59.95 (vs. $149.95 - 60% off).
After I was done with them, there were two left.

This probably applies to other TRU's as well.

Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ
Is this of any use at all without a Mindstorms kit?  I'll get an RCX
eventually, when they go on enough discount, but should I pick this up in
the meantime?  Assuming there are any at my store, of course.

Cheers, Heather

You bet!!  All you really need is the USB input on your computer....(and
over  100MB of hard drive space).  It works fine without an RCX.

Benjamin Medinets