 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 205
Re: germaine, brikwars and transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 05:29:32 GMT

Hi again

I didn't bother to scroll down the newsgroup before replying to the last
message about this stuff.

Last night I had an army (team soccer and a few weird characters) of 10
men with about 120 points total. If I brought out team classic space,
team M-tron, team star-wars etc. I could field a pretty large army.

The game is pretty fun and the rules are simple (I was using '98 rules
but i think the 2000 rules are similar) so it is pretty easy to pick up.

Hopefully we can play next meet

C Ya

Tim