 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 198
197  |  199
Subject:
germaine, brikwars and transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 08:15:47 GMT

hello again bugs to the south (and one to the north)

Haven't been LUGing for a few days as I went to the Ideas at the Powerhouse
Festival and saw our divine Ms. Greer, her usual self.  Did anyone else go?

Also, are any other Bugs interested in this brikwars thing?  I vaguely
remember discussion about it last time but I don't recall anyone's opinion.

Lastly to Zac, as I am also north of Brisbane (but not that far north)
perhaps we could arrange some way of getting to the next meet.  Have we
decided when/where the next meet is, anyway?

And so ends another weird email...

Michael