 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 200
Re: germaine, brikwars and transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 00:36:08 GMT

I might be interested, along with my army of fire-fighters, around ninety or
so.
--
Aaron Coghill
Lugnet #676; BUGS member;

"Michael Dallaston" <dallasto@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
hello again bugs to the south (and one to the north)

Haven't been LUGing for a few days as I went to the Ideas at the • Powerhouse
Festival and saw our divine Ms. Greer, her usual self.  Did anyone else • go?

Also, are any other Bugs interested in this brikwars thing?  I vaguely
remember discussion about it last time but I don't recall anyone's • opinion.

Lastly to Zac, as I am also north of Brisbane (but not that far north)
perhaps we could arrange some way of getting to the next meet.  Have we
decided when/where the next meet is, anyway?

And so ends another weird email...

Michael