 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 202
Re: germaine, brikwars and transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 21:41:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Peter Parsons writes:

I could be persuaded to use a couple of company's of my Space Police to
patroll your battle area.

They'd fit in great!

I have a table area under the house of about 250 x 250 studs that I could
plate out in a moon scape for us to hold this small battle on.

You want to actually do it in studs, eh? I was thinking we could go for a
snow planet type feel by using sheets of white flannelette (is that how its
spelt)

So count me in as an interested partyand we all have been to my place • excluding me :)
so lets party and set a date.

Well in three weekends from now I have yr12 exams start and will have to
study. Any time before then should be good (also do you reckon we could hold
it on a Saturday?)

I recon we could give the Fire Bugys a run for there time hey?

I reckon :), here's a potential scenario:
The valiant Space Police are on one of their righteous quests to rid the
universe of all non-civilian or space police forces (they are currently
chasing a mob of Mick's troops). This timelong struggle ends up moving onto
a sectret FireMan training camp on the moon/snow/desert/?? planet of
HanekII. The FireMen, desperate to prevent any of their secret training
exercises and holy routines from becoming common knowledge, make a move to
defent themselves and attack both the police and Mick's vehicles. It also
doesn't help that the Space Police just laughed at the FireMen as it just
made them angrier. Deathskull pirates are some of those passers-by who see a
big battle and just have to join in.
This scenario is welcome to alterations :)

BTW Michael, what type of army are you currently planning? You could use an
Industrial Earth one and I have a couple of their mechs built that I could
bring along (If u want).
BTW 2, If anyone needs any more troops, I can pick up astronauts at big W
for $1.94ea and theres heaps there.
BTW 3, I did an excel spreadsheet of my pirate army and currently have 626
points of army. How about we make the limit 700 points for now? I suggest
all doing up a spreadsheet as it will make the gameplay much quicker (see
James Howse's one at
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/chromeknight/anzacpics/welshishish.xls
and make your own version)

Hope to hear from you all soon.