 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 201
Re: germaine, brikwars and transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 13:57:00 GMT

Hi Mick and Zac
Also, are any other Bugs interested in this brikwars thing?  I vaguely

I could be persuaded to use a couple of company's of my Space Police to
patroll your battle area.
I have a table area under the house of about 250 x 250 studs that I could
plate out in a moon scape for us to hold this small battle on.
So count me in as an interested partyand we all have been to my place so
lets party and set a date.
I recon we could give the Fire Bugys a run for there time hey?

Hope to hear from you all soon.
Peter P (Space Bug)