 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 206
205  |  207
Subject:
Desperately seeking Lego pieces!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 08:15:59 GMT

I am currently working on a project which I have almost run out of certain
pieces for.  It's quite a large building and is a few stories (almost
minifig style) high.  If anyone can help with the following pieces, please
email me :)))

I have looked around at several places and brickbay etc, but I found
ordering from brickbay would involve purchases from more than several stores
:( not to mention all that postage.  I have another back-up plan in store
but even with that I would still need what I can get hold of!  Please email
me and we'll go from there!

Thanks heaps...

Mel (pictures will be posted once building is complete - so far... so good!)

Black round 1 x 1 (atleast 20 - 30)

Trans-Light Blue Panel 1 x 2 x 2 (window type) (as many as I can get)

Trans-Light Blue Panel 1 x 2 x 3 (window type) (as many as I can get)

Door - Black frame 1 x 4 x 6 trans-light blue panel (as many as I can get)

Window – Black frame 1 x 4 x 6 trans-light blue panel (as many as I can get)

White tile 1 x 1 (atleast 10)

Black spindled fence 1 x 4 x 2 (as many as I can get)

Fence spindled 4 x 4 x 2 Quarter Round (atleast 4-6)

Mel
(sorry for the X-posting)