 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 207
206  |  208
Subject:
next BUGS meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 06:43:17 GMT

Hi all

I know it's probably a tad early, but could we start making general plans
for the next BUGS meet?  This brikwars thing has got me interested :)

I have also decided on a name for my space minifig army thingy - the
Futuristic and Unnecessarily Violent Guys Made Out Of Plastic: FUVGOOMP.  I
am in the (very) early stages of making a web site for these nasty twisted
individuals whcih will hopefully done in a month or two.

Michael
PS perhaps warBUG :)