 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 209
Re: next BUGS meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 23:19:37 GMT

I believe that Mark was going to host the nest meet in either the 1st or 2nd
weekend of the school holidays.
I this still the case.
Aaron
"fire"bug

"Peter Parsons" <guns@asgard.net.au> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Michael Dallaston writes:
Hi all

I know it's probably a tad early, but could we start making general plans
for the next BUGS meet
Michael
since you have spoken up are you offering a venue?
good show I will second your nomination.

Peter P (Space Bug)