 Local / Australia / 9522
9521  |  9523
Subject:
Force and Religion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 07:21:48 GMT

It is an interesting fact that there is so much debate about what does and
doesn't classify as a religion.  religion in my mind is simply a belief
structure (As opposed to a belief by itself)  But that's not the point i wanted
to make.

I read (and this may be wrong) that George Lucas first began to form the idea
of "The Force" after he survived a car accident (Turns out the George was a bit
of a rev head in his younger days) and he "believed" (or something) that some
kind of force saved him.  Or so I read.

Just thought I would throw that in for all you guys  ;-p

Trav (-|-)