 Local / Australia / 9516
Re: FW: Can you folks give any more info on this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 00:39:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
Hi,
The CNN story pretty much covers all the details.

It should also probably be noted that the prank apparently originated in New
Zealand, but true to form us Aussies claimed it as our own.

Allister

religion: paranoid agnostic - I'm not sure if there's anyone 'out there',
but if there is, they're out to get me. (but recently I've come more under
the influence of Clutch Power)