 Local / Australia / 9365
Re: Lego Posting and Australian Fans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 06:56:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
(A large tub of LEGO at
an Australian meet, supplied by the company? I'd like to see that.)

Yeah... I'd like to see that too... maybe if we give them a reason to
support us... they will... !!???!!

If we build it, they will come.

(does anyone know the URL for an automatic english - latin translator?)

James (who is going to pull his head back in now...)

You didn't look like a Turtle when we met you! =P

mel (who has a few ideas up her sleeves)

So where do you keep your arms, then?

Cheers

Richie (who is short of a bracketed comment on this occassion. Or perhaps not.)