 Local / Australia / 9364
Re: Lego Posting and Australian Fans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 06:26:15 GMT

I suspect LD will mostly want to post in the theme groups, e.g. announce the
rerelease of the Barracuda in the pirates group, or the Sante Fe Super Chief
in the train group.

I can't see they would have a reason to post in the .loc groups unless it
pertained specifically to that area. For example, if a new country was added
to Shop@Home, it would clearly make sense to announce this in that country's
.loc groups. I am sure we would all welcome the announcement of lower
shipping costs to Australia posted to our newsgroup!

Kerry