 Local / Australia / 9360
Re: Lego Posting and Australian Fans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 08:02:46 GMT

Most of the posting is going to come from Lego Direct, An american based
company. Such announcments will mostly be "LOOK, NEW Product!" and will be
cross-posted to buggery.

I think if they cross-post in that way, everyone will be screaming to
restrict their access, not just us.

So far, as an Aussie, my experience of the individuals at LD has been very
positive. For example, they arranged for the BUGS to get lots of Sante Fe
Super Chiefs in a single joint order, despite the 3 per order limit.

Personally I'd rather wait and see how it goes.

Kerry