 Local / Australia / 9049
Re: Greetings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:05:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Bennett writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Kerry Raymond writes:

------8< snipped >8------

Er.  That proves that impressions can be misleading, perhaps that things
have changed since I noticed (thought I noticed) it, and certainly that I
should make sure, before I say something, that my foot is nowhere near my mouth.

So, I offer a complete retraction of my erroneous and misjudged comment and
agree that, as we all know, Australians have a lot to say!

;)  all in good fun... (of course)

As a true blue Aussie myself... all I can say is "no worries Mate", "get
over it sunshine" and "she'll be apples"...

Cheesy grins =)

Mel (gotta 'ava sense a humour!)