 Local / United Kingdom / 8255
Re: Greetings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 09:04:34 GMT

Hi all,

Two Australian Lego-collecting Postdocs in the UK! What are the odds of
that?? Well ... maybe not too bad I guess. I actually de-lurked some time
ago but haven't been posting much. I'm still accumulating all the pieces I
need for my Grand Inventive Master Project. Bring out the GIMP, I say. It
will make my thesis look like a Bean-o comic.

I'm at St Andrews University and am interested in Castle, Pirate, and Star
Wars lego. Once I make some good progress on my building, you guys will be
the first to know.

Cheerio,

Stephen

Timothy Gould wrote:

By Jove

I ought to de-lurk myself then. I'm an Australian now working at ...
York University ... I was once (about two years ago) somewhat active in
.loc.au but have maintained radio silence for a while thanks to being
overworked with my PhD. thesis.

Unfortunately my collection is in Australia so I have very little Lego
to play with (although re-collecting). I was (am) into SW and castle
predominantly although a little brikwars never went astray.

I think that is about it for a first post, bar the obvious statistics.

Name: Tim Gould
Age: 25
Gender: Male
#of sets/pieces: unknown, much less than most others here I suspect.

Well, I think that completes it.

See yOU

Tim