 Local / Australia / 799
Re: some curses! Milton sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 06:19:21 GMT

I will dig out the list though and post it right now though just in case,
there is something there for someone.
Just in case anyone feels sorry for me having to go through this awful grief,
anyone got some castle, pirates, or the western sets that I mentioned for • sale?
Rachel

OK here is the list I promised:
PLAYWORLD INTERNATIONAL
119 PRINCES HIGHWAY
MILTON 2538

Take 25% off the following prices, that is what he offered me, so I would
ask/demand that too if I were you. Especially as his prices are so inflated to
start with(think he put them up, to put them down, they are so out of whack)
Now don't quote me on the 25% off, (just push and be aware that that is the
price they were offered to me at) I still have to get my deposit back from him
and this guy is not my favourite person at the moment and last time I spoke to
him I let him know it!
Sorry, couldn't be bothered reducing the price for you then I would have had
to think :-)

6999  - $20
6766 - $95
6236 - $5:50 (yoohoo Richard)
6746 - %51.95
4219 - $33.95
4220 - $49.95
4229 - $69.95
6919 - $90.95
6837 - $22.95
6718 - $22.95
4212 - $14.95
4211 - $6.95
4280 - $6.95
6525 - $10.95 (I was tempted with this one)
6817 - $10.95
6709 - $10.95
6110 - $10.95
6901 - $4.95