 Local / Australia / 806
Re: some curses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 06:47:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Rachel Kingston writes:

hmmm yeah I thought of that, though I am not going near ebay for it. They
weren't avail here in Aussie (same old story) Are you after one as well then?

I was until I got 6558 and 6718 which sated my hunger for BURPs, greenery and
that very nifty Buffalo headdress. Adventurers is a possibility though (I'm a
big fan).

Perhaps if we find a source we could get them shipped together? I was also
after the adventurers set also not avail here (#$@%&*& can't find the set no.
I will have to check) now, I did see both these sets on offer from the same
site recently, will have a look tonight and see if I can find them

Dave