 Local / Australia / 796
Re: SALE PRICES [inc. 6975 fo $35 AUS] and some curses!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 05:57:11 GMT

Yeehaa
A western completist :-)
Have you seen a spare 6761 or a 6748 recently? These are the only two that I
need for my son who is cowboy and Indian mad (and knights and pirates, any
baddie who has a gun or a sword..)
I had a 6761 on laybuy recently with a toy store in Milton and the turd put it
back into stock when I was in NZ (after me expressly ringing him and he
assured me that it would be OK) (hate hate vomit) While I am on the subject
the laybuy also had a heap of OLD castle sets (fire breathing fortress, some
small pirate sets, merlins workshop, it brings me to my knees just thinking
about it!!!!)
Of course all these sets had gone by the time that I found out what he had
done, I suspect he sold them all as a package deal to someone. It was around
$400 and included some small sets, seems very strange that they all went just
like that when they have been sitting there for years (jerk) so be warned.
Before anyone goes into a frenzy ringing him to see what else he has got I
have a full list and pretty much everything exciting has gone.
I will dig out the list though and post it right now though just in case,
there is something there for someone.
Just in case anyone feels sorry for me having to go through this awful grief,
anyone got some castle, pirates, or the western sets that I mentioned for sale?
Rachel