 Local / Australia / 813
Re: some curses! Milton sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 23:09:26 GMT

Rachel Kingston wrote in message ...

OK here is the list I promised:
PLAYWORLD INTERNATIONAL
119 PRINCES HIGHWAY
MILTON 2538

I actually stopped by here on the way to Sydney from Melbourne, basically on
Rachel's and Pete W's recommendation. All(*) of the stuff on the list below
had already gone... I did manage to bag the 6705's and the 6160 (it was good
to finally pick this one up, thanks Rachel!), they were %20 off, it looks
like he has this going all the time and simply compensates by having
inflated original prices. I guess I could have tried to talk him down to %25
but A) 6705 is an old(ish) set and the 'figs are worth quadruple what I paid
anyway; and B) I couldn't stand there haggling all afternoon because I
wasn't game to try driving up and down The Escarpment in the dark.

(*) Everything that isn't trivial to find everywhere else, that is.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/

Take 25% off the following prices, that is what he offered me, so I would
ask/demand that too if I were you. Especially as his prices are so inflated • to
start with(think he put them up, to put them down, they are so out of • whack)
Now don't quote me on the 25% off, (just push and be aware that that is the
price they were offered to me at) I still have to get my deposit back from • him
and this guy is not my favourite person at the moment and last time I spoke • to
him I let him know it!
Sorry, couldn't be bothered reducing the price for you then I would have • had
to think :-)

6999  - $20
6766 - $95
6236 - $5:50 (yoohoo Richard)
6746 - %51.95
4219 - $33.95
4220 - $49.95
4229 - $69.95
6919 - $90.95
6837 - $22.95
6718 - $22.95
4212 - $14.95
4211 - $6.95
4280 - $6.95
6525 - $10.95 (I was tempted with this one)
6817 - $10.95
6709 - $10.95
6110 - $10.95
6901 - $4.95