 Local / Australia / 812
Re: Australian Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 22:59:21 GMT

Whytcross, Benjamin wrote in message
<1D0812CAE3E7D2118BCD00805FA76DEB022A4D46@gw-exg-ne01.pacificaccess.com.au>.
..

Kerry, your Technic Kerry from Brisbane.
Hey I admit to collecting Belville/Paradisa to the concern of many.

Well, personally, I can't see anything wrong with collecting
paradisa...After all, that is (was ?) the modern housing/tourist area for
the townspeople. With the belville though, you're on your own [I have to
admit I've bought 3 of these sets, but they're all either with Peter, or
getting ready for the long trip north] What's next Peter...SCALA ? [Modern,
or 70's/early 80's...for those who don't know, this was originally
'jewelery' type sets]

Hey Ben, don't knock Belville. After seeing Peter's breakdown of the sets, I
have to say that the Belville sets contain some of the most fantastic colour
selections of normal element that I have ever seen. The baseplates are kind
of neat, too. Don't go for the Belville SPUDs or BURPs, though.

But those pink 4x4 rocket cones and slopes!!!  Mmmmmmmm, pink spaceship.....
*Homer drool*

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164