 Local / Australia / 777
Re: Australian Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 03:26:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:

Well, personally, I can't see anything wrong with collecting
paradisa...After all, that is (was ?) the modern housing/tourist area for
the townspeople. With the belville though, you're on your own [I have to
admit I've bought 3 of these sets, but they're all either with Peter, or
getting ready for the long trip north] What's next Peter...SCALA ? [Modern,
or 70's/early 80's...for those who don't know, this was originally
'jewelery' type sets]

Ah....wait to see what devious uses these sets are put to..... ;^)

These sets are not put to their recommended uses.

Scala, I know it exists but haven't seen it in the ABS.

What's that mutant animal theme from the '80's, now that's creepy.

pete.w