 Local / Australia / 798
797  |  799
Subject:
Why do you hate the Jar-Jar minifig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 06:18:21 GMT

A good topic for a local discussion.

Could everyone explain their reason for disliking JarJar.

Maybe if we put together a nice long thread, pick out the
interesting/informative bits, and forward to TLG, they may remove him from
the many sets they produce, or limits his involvement at least. [Of course,
if they do that you can bet LA will only import the sets with him....And no
doubt for the first Aus exclusive pack, it will be a 'gungan re-inforcement
pack']

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)