 Local / Australia / 729
  RE: Australian Roll Call

Deidre, I believe there's at least one other tas collector. I've forgotten the details [and if they are only on hotmail, I won't be able to retreive them...unfortunate result of newsgroups...spam kills hotmail messages if you can't clean you mailbox (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Roll Call

(...) Hi, You're possibly referring to Frances/Francis Schroter/Schroeter who was posting in late 98. I tried to contact her/him/it on email at the time and never received a response, no longer seems to be active. I know one other local collector (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Roll Call

Hi Dierdre :-) Nice to meet you :-) The more women here the better I think, sometimes I do feel a little outnumbered. Though all the guys here are great. I am aiming to get into technic soon, as I really want the RIS (maybe for xmas, I have started (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Roll Call

In lugnet.loc.au, Rachel Kingston writes: Thanks for the welcome (and everyone else too!) (...) I think you've got me confused with Kerry here. I'm interested in getting into Technic and Mindstorms but haven't done so yet (it's that single salary (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Roll Call

Oops sorry, maybe it was Kerry, well maybe if we are both lucky we will get the RIS for xmas, and then we can help each other out :-) I agree with the Duplo comments, I too think that the tunnel is extremely ugly, but my son and daughter want one (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Roll Call

"Rachel Kingston" <kingston@spirit.com.au> wrote in message news:Fv0F1F.F4H@lugnet.com... (...) competant (...) The 1.5 set has a few cool technic parts that 1 hasn't, and is minus a couple of very ordinary parts. It's also got an upgraded (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Roll Call

(...) better (...) Now that's a piece of good news. I was wondering if I'd missed out on some exciting Technics bits by having Mindstorms v1.0. However, I have an 8002 (not yet opened, but probably next in line for opening) so it seems I have the (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Roll Call

thanks David Great info, I thought there may be a difference. Glad I asked. What is the cheapest you have seen it at? Rachel :-) (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Roll Call

"Rachel Kingston" <kingston@spirit.com.au> wrote in message news:Fv1u88.Ez4@lugnet.com... (...) The main problem is that I've only seen it for sale at three places. GB city, DJ city, and Dick Smith (where I got mine). All were the same price, that (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Roll Call

(...) Add three more to the list, TRU's generally have them in the corner of the computer games section. I have seen them at TRU Parramatta and Chatswood. Also (Uncle Pete's) Toyworld at Castle Hill. Also toyshop on Mona Vale Road near St.Ives (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)