 Local / Australia / 729
RE: Australian Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 05:26:05 GMT

Deidre,

I believe there's at least one other tas collector. I've forgotten the
details [and if they are only on hotmail, I won't be able to retreive
them...unfortunate result of newsgroups...spam kills hotmail messages if you
can't clean you mailbox every 5 days] but I sent some sets to someone down
there last year. More info if I can find it.

Also, when i was in Tas last [about 3 years or more ago <having read
everything I typed, more seems to be the main word here>], there were a
couple of good shops with old stock. One of these was a bike shop and toy
store in New Norfolk [near you]<It was across the road from the commonwealth
bank>. This shop had a few sets from the late 80's-early 90's, and may still
have some [I remember I had to leave a 6923 that my brother wanted there, as
mum said that we'd go back again while we were staying in Hobart, and then
ensuring we didn't have a chance to return :( ].The other store was in the
north west corner, and was also a bike shop/toy store. This store had a few
pirate sets from the late 80's-early 90's. I remember they had several
6251's and 6259's.

If you go to either of these stores and find anything, could you let me know
please,

Thanks,

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)