 Local / Australia / 6474
Re: Falling to the dark side
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 14:01:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:

It all started innocently enough, I thought that
I could just alter some minifig faces to improve
them, or differentiate them, by scraping off some
of the factory paint with a craft knife.

(snip)

I've got a razor saw ready to cut a flybo hull in
half, lengthways, so I can experiment with wider
ships.

What's happening to me? What's next - Megablox??

Should I seek counselling? Join Brick
Disfigurers Anonymous?

I am sorry to say that you are suffering from
richardparsonitis. There is no known cure.

Merely the next step in your evolution - nothing to be concerned about,
Jonathon Livingston Patrician of Brick-Morpork.  Congratulations.

Some never make the transition, those who do slip the bonds of orthodoxy
cannot go back.  Welcome to a whole new legoverse beyond the legoverse....

But evolution is never complete.  There are other steps.  When you come to
the bit about god, the legoverse and minifig religion, we should probably chat.

And do tell about the hulls.  I have never had a cutting implement of the
requisite precision to attempt seperating a stern piece into the two pieces
Lego surely meant to make, and just never got around to.

Richard
Still baldly going, further and further...