 Local / Australia / 6472
Re: Falling to the dark side
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 07:42:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
Should I seek counselling? Join Brick Disfigurers Anonymous?

Naw, much of what you describe sounds useful to me.  If I had a rule of
thumb to suggest it would simply be this: "s/he who modifies least, modifies
best." Point being, I would probably not myself be cutting open hull
elements unless they were in marginal condition already or I had a large
personal supply of them. But only you can decide where to draw the line...

I have been dying to paint a pitchfork red, but I just can't bring myself to
do it!

-- Hop-Frog