 Local / Australia / 6471
Re: TRU 40% off rumors....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 06:11:07 GMT

I was in the Melbourne city store last Saturday and they have a selection of
stuff with 40% off.    They've got the:-

Defense Archer
Axe Cart
King Leo
Gungan Patrol
A load of astronaut stuff.
Some more Star Wars
And a bit of Technic

Sorry I didn't pay more attention, I only looked at and purchased the castle
stuff and noticed the Gungan patrol 'cause it was more expensive than Myers.

It's right in front of the entrance as you walk in, it would seem obvious
but I walked right past it heading to the normal lego section only to be
called back by my boyfriend who'd spotted it the previous day.

cheers

andrew

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
>In lugnet.loc.au, Zac Soden writes:
>>Anyways, I'm posting about the rumored 40% off sale at TRU. Any more news
on
>>that? I figured if they do have a sale like that, I'll be clearing their
>>shelves of a great many things!
>Nah, I think someone was playin' silly buggers with me on that one - no
sign
>here in Melbourne 8?(
The TRU flyer I have says 40% off selected items until 08/07/01.  not sure
what the selected items are, but didn't see any signs in the Melbourne city
store the other day that sugested anything was on special.

Martin