 Local / Australia / 6478
Re: Falling to the dark side
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 12:01:14 GMT

I have been dying to paint a pitchfork red, but I just can't bring myself • to
do it!

Do it! You know you want to..... Once you've thought about customising  a
piece of Lego there's no turning back.  Hey! If it wasn't for customising I
wouldn't have an Adam Ant, Devo, Kenny, Wally or other figs present at the
Rock Festival..

Come to the dark side...

SAB