 Local / Australia / 6475
6474  |  6476
Subject:
Welcome to ... Grace Bros (Meyers) Sydney.. and DJ's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 14:32:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Edward Cox writes:
Just took a lunchtime walk into Grace Bros and David Jones Sydney city to
check up on what's on sale.

We missed on the first and second posts, but now you've told us where you
are someone has to say Hello! and Welcome! so I will.

Hello, Edward!

Welcome!

If you've been reading without posting for a little while you will have read
that we've just lost two members of the Sydney group, one to Brisbane, the
other soon to the States, so we're glad to see a new name come up. If you're
intersted we tend to have meetings about every two months or so, the next
being in early August, it'd be good to see you along. More information about
where and when will be posted ...er... soonish, I promise (I'm organising
this time). Until then, what do you like to build/collect?

James (who is ecstatic to have a new Sydney person...)

PS. You my enjoy reading the rollcalls to find out about us and filling one
out yourself so we can get to know you properly, just follow the link.
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=5566