 Local / Australia / 5822
5821  |  5823
Subject:
Brictoria Barracks (was Re: Launch windows, etc etc etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 13:46:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Well, the Brictoria Barracks has accomodation available for 2-5 [there are 2
single beds and floor space [as what was graciously provided to the visiting
Bric-torians earlier in the year.]] along with a double(?) bed and floor
space with Sue Ann...email the appropriate person to place a booking.

Cool.  Will do :-)

We were also planning on doing our trading on Saturday night if you're in
town...it saves transporting large collections of spares to the venue and
having them mixed into the battle.

Officer thinking.

Well, the Bric-torian troops will be safely in transitmode, resting in
preperation for the battle, so there's little chance of unexpected attack.

Ahh haa, gliding about in hyperspace eh?  Shrewd.

BTW, any one staying at the barracks is free to make use of the available
parts to assist in decorations for the battlefield.

I'd be only to pleased to report for terra-forming duty.  Sounds like there
won't be much sleeping Saturday night...

Richard
Still baldly going...