 Local / Australia / 5846
Re: Launch windows, waypoints, meeting times and refueling stops.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 07:08:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
Early Saturday morning (Possibly Friday night?)
1)Richie picks up James and drives to Richard's
Confirmed (6am okay, James?)

Bleary eyed, but OK. I also promise not to sleep in the car until we leave
Richard's...

3) Cross border and change money to Pesos, have passports stamped, cars
searched and fruit confiscated (omit if unnecessary)
And switch to the other side of the road? (or am I thinking of Queensland? ;-))

Queenland methinks, Victoria is where one has to change to a dinky narrow
gauge that's unsuitable for anything except tourist railways

James (who used to live near a dinky tourist railway)