 Local / Australia / 5811
5810  |  5812
Subject:
Launch windows, waypoints, meeting times and refueling stops.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 13:52:15 GMT

If I recall correctly the plan is as follows...

Early Saturday morning (Possibly Friday night?)
1)Richie picks up James and drives to Richard's
2)Pete drives to Richard's
3)Eli?drives to Richard's
4)Dave Low is picked up by someone? somewhere?
5)Anyone else coming? or joining the convoy?

Richard's place.
1)Breakfast (or at convienent McD's mmm hash browns...)
2)Organising LEGO (and persons) into cars for travel (interchange with 1) if
necessary)
3)Wave bye to Port Block

On the road
1)Discussion including takeover plans for LA/Bricktoria/the world
2)Lunch in Albury?
3) Cross border and change money to Pesos, have passports stamped, cars
searched and fruit confiscated (omit if unnecessary)

Afternoon/evening
1)Navigate Melborune avoiding Trams and practicing Hook turns to find
gracious hosts
2)Dinner on the road?(err.. whilst traveling, not actually on the tarmac)
3) Give James hearty whack to break him out of itemising actions

Thoughts/comments/ideas/offers of LEGO?

James (who won't forget his trade bucket this time)