 Local / Australia / 5823
Re: Gunning for third. Gaining on the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 01:46:30 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

Is being the most noisy a "good thing"? And don't you mean "most noisy in
your own group"? ... as we yanks way outnumber everyone else put together • in
terms of total volume of all posts to LUGNET across all groups, I think.

I think that James meant most noisy as in "most posts per capita", but I
haven't done the sums. But yeah, I think that overall our being so vocal
would generally work in our favour, as long as Ben keeps his LD whinging to
a minimum, that is... ;-)

--
Cheers,
Paul