 Local / Australia / 5824
5823  |  5825
Subject:
More Lego for Zac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 20:22:50 GMT

I finally pursuaded Mum to take me to TRU during their 20% off sale but
still wasn't allowed to spend much!
I got the newe LOM T3 trike, mono jet and two of the discontinued astronaut
packs.
If you want white, blue and grey colours like me then get the T3 Trike. I
can't stress this more. It has so many good slopes in these colours, a smoke
grey dome, two of the cool new bendy hoses and three of thise cool new wheels.

I will be buying another mono jet because each one has only one of eack part
on it.

I have to buy astronauts when I get the chance because they are discontinued
and are the basis of my Industrial military force (brikwars).

not bad for A$27: 20% off!

ZaC Soden
---------
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace