 Local / Australia / 5811
  Launch windows, waypoints, meeting times and refueling stops.

If I recall correctly the plan is as follows... Early Saturday morning (Possibly Friday night?) 1)Richie picks up James and drives to Richard's 2)Pete drives to Richard's 3)Eli?drives to Richard's 4)Dave Low is picked up by someone? somewhere? (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Launch windows, waypoints, meeting times and refueling stops.

(...) You recall well, emmissary of the Quirk. (...) Friday night is fine by me, but will have to make plans so you can let yourselves in. Eli has signed on for the mission. He can make it to my place but needs passage on one of the transports (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Launch windows, waypoints, meeting times and refueling stops.

(...) Well, the Brictoria Barracks has accomodation available for 2-5 [there are 2 single beds and floor space [as what was graciously provided to the visiting Bric-torians earlier in the year.]] along with a double(?) bed and floor space with Sue (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Brictoria Barracks (was Re: Launch windows, etc etc etc)

(...) Cool. Will do :-) (...) Officer thinking. (...) Ahh haa, gliding about in hyperspace eh? Shrewd. (...) I'd be only to pleased to report for terra-forming duty. Sounds like there won't be much sleeping Saturday night... Richard Still baldly (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Launch windows, waypoints, meeting times and refueling stops.

(...) You'll be hungry by Albury (ETA about 2~3pm for a 9am start from Richards), I'd suggest stopping at Goulburn for brunch and then possibly again at Gundagai. There's the usual petrol/fast food places at both of these spots and you don't even (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Launch windows, waypoints, meeting times and refueling stops.

(...) OK, Andrea and I are leaving Sat morning around 6:00am so we should get to Richards round 8:00am, we can meet up with you guys there if you want?? We can give two other people a lift down, but we're staying an extra day in the Melb, we're (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Launch windows, waypoints, meeting times and refueling stops.

(...) Confirmed (6am okay, James?) (...) Alas, the hyperdrive synchromesh failed some time ago, meaning it can't maintain lightspeed up big hills. (...) The Dark Shogun's entourage have begun boarding. It looks lake they might have to rope in the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Launch windows, waypoints, meeting times and refueling stops.

(...) Nyet. This will not be happening. (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Launch windows, waypoints, meeting times and refueling stops.

(...) Ooops. Was it something I said? Richard Still baldly going... (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brictoria Barracks (was Re: Launch windows, etc etc etc)

(...) Well...if anyone is in town around 7:30-8:00, we can get some of the trading done at Sue Ann's...otherwise it carries over to Sunday at the meeting. There's also the possibility of building more combat vehicles on Saturday night...I've even (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Launch windows, waypoints, meeting times and refueling stops.

(...) Bleary eyed, but OK. I also promise not to sleep in the car until we leave Richard's... (...) Queenland methinks, Victoria is where one has to change to a dinky narrow gauge that's unsuitable for anything except tourist railways James (who (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  An absence of Pete Re: Launch windows

(...) Ah, 'tis a pity then. Hope all is well at the White house. James (who wonders if Pete finally has "enough" LEGO bricks) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Launch windows, waypoints, meeting times and refueling stops.

(...) It seems by my count that there will only be four needing accomodation. Richard, Eli, Richie and myself. (Kev and PrincessBunny are coming but they've got their own accommodation arrainged) (...) Perhaps we might consider dropping out of (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Launch windows, waypoints, meeting times and refueling stops.

(...) Wake Up James! You've fallen asleep already. Queensland uses the dinky little gauge (fastest Narrow Gauge Tilt Trains in the world). Victoria is adamantly sticking to broad gauge, although I think they've now agreed to switch to the national (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: An absence of Pete Re: Launch windows

(...) hear hear. Oh well, we'll just have to wait till Jan (?) to see you again then [depending on whether we want to make these pilgrimages once a year or so.] Benjamin Whytcross (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Launch windows, waypoints, meeting times and refueling stops.

(...) Oh dear. Thanks for the correction, I knew they had a different size, just buggered up bigger/smaller. In terms of running, broader is better (if I recall basic railroading correctly) so I can't pay them out anymore, ah well) And what's wrong (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Launch windows, waypoints, meeting times and refueling stops.

(...) Cool. Now, more importantly, do you know how to get to Richard's? I know (believe, think, have some vague notion) that he lives in Mittagong, but nothing more specific than that. And conducting a house to house door knock at 8am Saturday is (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: An absence of Pete Re: Launch windows

(...) James, My knowledge of S'fest lore is scant, but: Does this mean you will be the only one to have attended *all* meetings? I don't envy you that burden. All that corporate knowledge. The responsibility, the power! (...) Well, if Pete has "more (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Launch windows, waypoints, meeting times and refueling stops.

(...) <snapping to attention> YES SIR! Trusty navigator reporting for duty SIR! <saluting smartly> James (who's rubbing his head from saluting a little too hard.) P.S BTW he's actually in Colo Vale, but yes, near mittagong and using a nearby (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Launch windows, waypoints, meeting times and refueling stops.

(...) Very good, Mr Howse. (...) Hmmmm.... (The Dark Shogun ponders securing a map to serve as a backup) (...) Ahhh... the door knock may have taken slightly longer than I had thought. Honourable Cheers Richie Dulin The Dark Shogun Give us victory, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)