 Local / Australia / 5257
5256  |  5258
Subject:
IMPORTANT NEWS........!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 00:45:24 GMT

Hiya all.....
I just got an email back from Steven... head of Lego Australia.... I've been
emailing him asking him questions..... so here's some answers....

1. Most likely LEGO Direct will be world wide by the end of this year.

2. Those Modellers working for us are usually uni students and stay with us
until they finish their studies.

3. local model builders are only for building our smaller in store show case
models. We do not allow visits to our model room in Sydney due to the
sensitivity of having new or developing products around.

4. (I asked him about using the LegOz name)......
You would not be allowed to use that name as you could be mistaken for being
LEGO Company.

These are his answers in his words..... so I hope this is of some help to us
Aussies out there....!!!
Is there any other questions people want me to ask him???

Kev...:  )